Developing digital curricula and competences (DCC) in Higher Education
The webinar series is open to educational leaders, academic staff and educational developers who want to learn more and share ideas and experiences about digitalisation of the curricula in Higher Education.
The Centre for Educational Development at Aarhus University is hosting a webinar series called Developing Digital Curricula and Competences in Higher Education (au.dk).
The seminars are in English.
- 7 October: The political level: Digitalisation in higher education
- 4 November: The programmatic level: Digitalisation in academic programmes
- 18 November: The practical level: Digitalisation in teaching
- 25 November: Mapping students’ digital competencies development
- 24 February 2023: The digital curriculum and organizational change