In October, Aarhus University will be hosting the 2022 Circle U. Staff Week. Here, you can get inspiration on how to increase student mobility – and meet your Circle U. colleagues face to face.
Join us for the second Circle U. National conference, taking place in Berlin on 28 and 29 November. The focus will be on how European university alliances can contribute to the United Nations’ sustainable development goals.
Mobility for administrative staff
Administrative staff may go to Circle U. universities for training. During a stay you can learn from colleagues and experts in our partner universities, share best practices, strengthen your personal competencies and international network while also contributing to a strengthened cooperation between Circle U. partner universities.
Non-teaching staff from all areas are welcome to apply for staff mobility for training at a Circle U. partner university in order to support their professional development. these are examples of events that might be eligible for support from Erasmus+
- Participation in staff training weeks, partner days, international weeks
- Job shadowing: staff spending a few days with colleagues at a higher education institution to learn from them and share best practices
- Seminars and workshops at higher education institutions
- Study visits for observation
You may aplpy for funding for shorter training stays at Circle U. universities for training. The Erasmus+ grant might cover some of your expenses. Please contact your home university for funding opportunities.
Planning of your mobility stay abroad
Duration of the mobility
- For mobilities between EU countries: from 2 days to 2 months + 2 days for travelling
- For mobilities to the UK (King's college): the minimum number of days depend on the funding scheme for the mobility and differs between the universities in the alliance. For more information, please contact your home university.
A general tip is to contact your home university's contact person early to find out if your stay is eligible for support, and to get information on requirements, application procedure, deadlines etc.